Our Residential Home Inspection includes a thorough and comprehensive, non-invasive inspection of the visible and accessible components of the property, in compliance with the InterNACHI Standards Of Practice. A general outline of the items, systems and components that we inspect is as follows:
Exterior & Terrain
· Roof covering, chimney, and penetrations; gutter system, flashing, soffits and fascia
· Siding and trim; windows and doors; exterior penetrations
· Decks, porches and fences; walkways, patios and driveways; vegetation, drainage and grading
Interior, Attic & Garage
· Doors and windows; ceilings, walls and floors; stairways and railings; cabinets and counters
· Kitchen appliances, garage door opener hardware, garage attics
· Attic insulation and ventilation; framing and sheathing; exhaust fans and ducts
· Operation and condition; vents and flues; combustion air and supply air; filters and ducts
Plumbing & Water Heater
· Supply and distribution piping; water heater and flue; toilets, sinks, tubs and drains
(Water well and septic systems are excluded as part of a home inspection. At your request, a third party inspection may be arranged for well and septic systems.)
· Main panel; interior electrical, exterior electrical and garage electrical
· Safety devices; GFCI and AFCI devices; grounding and bonding
Foundation & Structure
· Foundation; floor structure, wall structure, roof and ceiling structure; basement and crawlspace
All inspections include thermal imaging. Professional drone technology is utilized for any roofs deemed inaccessible due to height or weather conditions. A limited appliance test is conducted using primary operating controls to test the primary function. Attics, if safe to do so, are entered and traveled end to end, or wherever accessible. Our inspections are thorough and careful. Our reports are detailed, including realistic and practical solutions to many of the common problems found during a home inspection.
To book a Residential Home Inspection contact us by phone or email. Call Ryan at 1-403-550-3658.
Copyright © 2018 Quantum Property Inspections - All Rights Reserved.
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d2439.7451581478717!2d-113.8479699841284!3d52.30247976007891!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x5374551a2204437b%3A0x1798c3f6764a4fbc!2sQuantum%20Property%20Inspections!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sca!4v1676418936991!5m2!1sen!2sca" width="600" height="450" style="border:0;" allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy" referrerpolicy="no-referrer-when-downgrade">home, inspector, inspection</iframe>
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder